It’s coming to the weekend, well our one day off a week, and it’s looking like it might be another messy one. I’ll translate for the americans who might not know what messy means.
–adjective, mess`y mess`i`er, mess`i`est.
1. characterized by a dirty, untidy, or disordered condition: a messy room.
2. causing a mess: a messy recipe; messy work.
3. embarrassing, difficult, or unpleasant: a messy political situation.
4. characterized by moral or psychological confusion.
5. a drunken night where only the photos tell the real story because you can’t remember it.
It seems to be happening every Thursday night, again our only night off a week until January. To me there is no basis for comparison. Yes there were isolated nights last year while I was traveling for Loud where we would go out and the only true gauge of the night was the photos the next day. But this is a weekly thing, a party here, a bottle of vodka there and there goes the night, and I mean the whole night is just gone. Is this good for us? Should I care? I think I should eventually, but at the moment I’m going to embrace it and just have a good time while I can! So for all you people who can’t party in Doha with us this weekend I’ll drink your share :).